注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 2930|回复: 5

solidworks2016:全新云计算软件在线使用

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-10-4 08:33:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Do you remember way back in 2010, when SolidWorks was going to be available anytime, anywhere? Well, that’s finally happening… maybe, kinda. On September 22nd, at the SolidWorks 2016 Launch Event in Boston, Gian Paolo Bassi demonstrated what he called ‘SolidWorks Online Edition’, his ‘favorite feature,’ being the one that puts the 300 innovations in SolidWorks ‘on your fingertips, in one way, very cheaply, and very quickly.’
; `/ L% z# @0 k早在solidworks2010,solidworks就准备提供随时使用服务,现在终于发生了,在美国波士顿的solidworks2016启动仪式上,CEO吉安巴斯说证明了所谓的solidworks在线版的存在,他说,最喜爱的功能,solidworks300个功能创新在你指尖上跳动,以一种非常便宜的方式,而且速度非常快。) H; n! G& F- _! p8 B) s: u

3 @2 [  `% Q' J1 c1 n" X1 v2 d! JImmediately, we knew the technology behind SolidWorks Online Edition was Frame, the platform for running any software in a web browser, officially launched in July 2015. However, no mention of or reference to Frame was made. We asked SolidWorks afterwards if it was in fact running on Frame, but they were ‘not disclosing’ the technology yet as there were many components making it possible. Fortunately, Frame posted a video to their Youtube channel titled SOLIDWORKS 2016 Online Edition — Powered by Frame–a video of Gian Paolo presenting SolidWorks Online Edition during the launch. : S/ ^2 I! q) _, g* a+ P! o! ^
随后,我们知道solidworks在线版背后的技术是frame公司的运行于web浏览器的软件服务,然而在7月份时,还没有提及使用frame公司的平台。frame公司提供了自己在youtube频道上的一个视频,标题就叫solidworks2016在线版
( p! m5 n3 m6 T/ O+ S; q$ G+ k- R- Z  X% F2 r: f
The ‘Product Trial’ option seen in the video currently isn’t visible on the my.solidworks portal menu, but you can access the page at http://my.solidworks.com/eval. However, it’s not as simple as logging in and modeling a new part. You’ll need to request a trial.5 T$ M/ v# k8 }" @! h
你可以登录http://my.solidworks.com/eval来体验,但需要事先申请试用。
, x2 ^# f7 w& ?  Q0 {6 Y; b  N: ~! l8 g1 M/ L( X) v
7 X0 `0 z& h  ^, K5 Y

' T; ^4 O- I' T/ z/ M4 D
* N9 t: @+ [/ |' ]5 v, M8 a" b% V
6 U/ d6 y* O% ^7 T9 _2 ]4 }
- m$ {. f% x2 c7 |2 I" Mframe公司简介:( E1 D  @$ V4 A) Y8 q' ^
以前叫Mainframe2,an innovator in virtualized software delivery and the leader in bringing Windows applications into the cloud instantly, today announced the public BETA of its new end-user product, furthering its leadership role in bringing the CAD industry into the cloud environment. Frame is exhibiting (Booths 8 and 9) at the Develop3D Live conference in Warwick, UK, as well as participating on a panel on the future of CAD in the cloud with other top industry executives.
; \" o: D) _) S
6 A  G0 M& G# c; P we envisioned a platform that combines the best of the cloud’s flexibility with the power and reliability of desktop software,” said Dr. Nikola Bozinovic, Founder and CEO of Frame.  “Frame is the only platform that enables engineers and designers to install and run the CAD of their choice on any device. We’re excited to share it with the world for the first time at Develop3D Live.”$ r1 I1 a+ Z  x# Z* p) u

2 {9 w$ k) ~9 x- L4 j) f
Frame’s new end-user product will have universal appeal since it will allow people to move any Windows application to a Cloud environment instantly. The company has chosen to place its first focus on the CAD, Design and AEC industries because of its unique ability to handle even the most intense graphics tasks easily while preserving high quality.
Key features of Frame include full compatibility with any existing Windows software, the ability to connect to any PDM or cloud storage, and unrivaled graphics performance. Even the most demanding graphics tasks run smoothly from the cloud super-computer powered by NVIDIA GRID graphics.
# `5 A! j7 x' r4 E- ~  L
“Seeing SOLIDWORKS running in a browser was unbelievable,” said Jared Conway, Professional Engineer from Hawk Ridge Systems, the #1 Worldwide SOLIDWORKS reseller.  “The cursor response was crisp and assemblies rotated smoothly even with RealView enabled.  Overall, the SOLIDWORKS experience on Frame was top notch.”& l; d. N$ s% k1 g  T

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册会员

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-10-4 10:06:44 | 显示全部楼层
Mainframe2由来自MotionDSP公司的图形处理行业老兵创建,Nikola Bozinovic博士担任首席执行官一职。Mainframe2承诺用户能在云端运行任何windows应用,包括AutoCAD或Adobe Photoshop等,而无需购买昂贵的工作站硬件。
; O. U! l: D) ^( C! G 5 L0 H' I7 W8 Q9 Q
用户只需要用任何支持HTML5的浏览器登录Mainframe2的网站,就能随时访问他们的应用,无需安装Java或Flash之类的插件。应用以H.264视频流的方式从云端传输到设备终端(编码采用NVIDIA、Intel和AMD提供的技术),虽然beta测试版本只采用了Chrome,但据Mainframe首席执行官透露Mainframe2实际上已经能够支持Safari,这意味着iPad和iPhone等苹果设备用户也可以使用这项服务,不过Mainframe2目前正在加紧解决其他浏览器的兼容性问题。
, b6 h/ U+ z, i: d: b6 ^
, }" b6 v( b% E' K( X* F* A Mainframe2的技术理论上可以在云端运行任何windows软件,但是Bozinovic表示公司将远离云游戏(不做Onlive,但使用的是与Onlive类似的nVIDIA的虚拟GPU技术),专注于利润较高的专业软件市场,尤其是设计、CAD和HPC高性能计算可视化。Bozinovic认为:  f5 d7 j8 M; M' A: \; i9 V* d
值得注意的是,Mainframe2所提供的面向设计师的云计算应用实际上是让用户远程访问2D和3D设计软件如Adobe的Creative Suite,但与Adobe公司的Creative Cloud以及很多云计算服务走了不同的技术路线,Mainframe2既不是VNC(虚拟网络客户端)或RDP(远程桌面),也没有采用VMware或Citrix的VDI桌面虚拟化技术。Mainframe2采用了一种全新的动态资源扩展技术,用户可以随时无限制增加CPU和GPU,这也是Mainframe2号称“主机二代”的原因所在。
8 a# g  l+ r2 _) F1 X6 D8 h4 u8 `1 R3 g; P" D* O: Y
将过去30年的传统软件转移到云端是一件艰苦卓绝的事情,类似AutoCAD这样的软件为web重新编写极为困难,耗时且昂贵。
8 r+ n- Y7 j2 [+ ^5 e+ f# }; D
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-11 20:20:19 | 显示全部楼层
solidworksCEO 吉安巴斯亲自为solidworks2016在线使用造势: s. q6 b0 {- r* h2 B3 k* Z
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTM5OTA0NzA0NA==/v.swf
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-28 15:00:01 | 显示全部楼层
这个厉害
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-10 11:10:21 | 显示全部楼层
保密性不好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-4-3 10:41:36 | 显示全部楼层
学习一下!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|机械社区 ( 京ICP备10217105号-1,京ICP证050210号,浙公网安备33038202004372号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 16:27 , Processed in 0.064103 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.