Hukou:
Loudi
Height:
170cm
Marital Status:
Unmarried
QQ:
Self Assessment
I'm good at solidworks ProE UG. I'm similiar with metal and plastic material. I have good experience in product design. I have good command of communication with other staffs. Although, I'm not very good at listening and speaking but I can read and write technical documents,and I always doing my best to promote my english skills.
Career Objective
I can start:
within 1 month
Type of Employment:
Full-time
Desired Industry:
Machinery, Equipment, Heavy Industries; Environmental Protection; Instrument/Industry Automation; Automobile & Components; Medical Facilities/Equipment
Desired Location:
Shenzhen
Desired Salary:
Negotiable/Month
Desired Position:
Engineering/Mechanical/Energy; Environmental; Hospital/Medicine/Nursing; Automotive; Computer, Hardware
Work Experience
2011/6--2012/2:Shenzhen Desjoyaux(>500 people)
Industry:
Environmental Protection
research and development center        Mechanical Engineer
I was working as a mechanical engineer in research and development center, In my company I was in charge of the machine design for all products.I often work with a electrical engineer and a refrigeration engineer to finish a new product.Now I have some successful opuses such as 10Hp hot pump.In Desjoyaux I also worked as product manager, I could be in charge of mechanical project.I thougt what I acquired most in this company is confidence.Because now I feel confident to challenge new mission.

2010/6--2011/6:Hunan Colliery Machinery Production Limited Company(>500 people)
Industry:
Machinery, Equipment, Heavy Industries
round-link chain        Mechanical Engineer
I was working in the round-link chain department as a technician, I was in charge of product manufacturing and the tooling fixture design.I also helped the maintenance engineer to repair the equipments,sometimes I had to design some components for our equipments, because we couldn't buy it from the market. Everyday I must check the products about it's performance. After this job I know how to design tooling fixture and some mechanisms include hydraulic and gasdynamic device.It's a good oportunity to be familiar with mechanical manufacture.
Project Experience
2011/7 -- 2011/9 :
automotive backwash valve
Software Environment:
solidworks
Project Description:
In pool industries, sand filter is a important equipment for filtering impurities. But atfer we use it for a long time we have to backwash.Now as we know on the pool equipment industries,all the backwash valves are controled by hands. but it's not convinient,and sometimes clients forget to control it. So this new product is designed to solve the problem.
Responsibility:
I worked as a manager in this project,and there was another electrical engineer working with me.
Education
2006/9 -- 2010/7
Zhongyuan University Of Technology
Mechanical Design/Manufacturing/Automation
Bachelor
Main subjects:mechanics,principle of machinery,machine design, electrotechnics, applied technology of PLC, technology of hydraulic drive, molded technology of material, process technology of numerical control,manufacturing technology of machinery, mechanical and electrical transmission.
Training
2011/8 --Present
Englishtown
intermediate
Certifications
2010/6
Driver's License
Language Skills
English(Good):
Listening&Speaking(Average) , Reading&Writing(Good)
Grade of English:
Not Passed
IT Skills
Skill Name
Skill Level
Experience
CAD/CAM
Advanced
36Month
回复

使用道具 举报

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|机械社区 ( 京ICP备10217105号-1,京ICP证050210号,浙公网安备33038202004372号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 12:01 , Processed in 0.056516 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.