注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1501|回复: 1

Her old Coach Handbags On sale

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-1-24 16:24:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hebooked his own order, and further said that at any time I wanted any passes forthe theatre I was to let him know, as his name stood NBA jerseys goodforany theatre in London.
  April 20. - Carrie reminded me that as her old schoolfriend, AnnieFullers (now Mrs. James), NFL jerseys and herhusband had come up from Sutton for afew days, it would look kind to take themto the theatre, and would I dropa line to Mr. Merton asking him for passes forfour, either for the ItalianOpera, Haymarket, Savoy, or Lyceum. I wrote cheap jerseys Mertonto that effect.
  April 21. - Got a reply from Merton, saying he was verybusy, and justat present couldn't manage passes for the Italian Opera,Haymarket, Savoy,or Lyceum, but the best nike shox thinggoing on in London was the BROWNBUSHES, at the Tank Theatre, Islington, andenclosed seats for four; nike shox NZalsobill for whisky.
  April 23. - Mr. and Mrs. James (Miss Fullers that was)came to meattea, and we left directly after nike shox Clearance for theTank Theatre. We got a 'bus thattook us to King's Cross, and then changed intoone that took us to the"Angel." Mr. James each time insisted onpaying for all, saying womens Nike shox thatIhad paid for the tickets and that was quite enough.
  We arrived at theatre, where, curiously enough, all our'bus-loadexcept an old woman with a basket seemed to be going in. I walkedaheadand presented the tickets. The man looked at nike shox r4 them, and called out:"Mr.Willowly! do you know anything about these?" holding up my tickets.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-25 12:22:09 | 显示全部楼层
这是什么啊,楼主太有才了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|机械社区 ( 京ICP备10217105号-1,京ICP证050210号,浙公网安备33038202004372号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 01:32 , Processed in 0.048454 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.