CMMs and their history三坐标测量机及其历史

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-4-15 10:26:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
转帖
. `2 |: m+ p  ?! }! T: h/ n2 }
CMMs and their history) {  R& Z5 `/ p* s8 M
三坐标测量机及其历史
$ _! T8 I  ]$ C2 ^. F6 j' h$ g: p, D: C1 o' U
The Coordinate Measuring Machine first appeared in the early 60's and the Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) industry was immediately born. The earliest Machine was a 3D devices with a simple DRO displaying the XYZ position of the X Y Z Machine.
. Z9 ]- x9 o/ D1 |2 Y+ t$ h: F) G2 X0 N' c7 t2 o' _
坐标测量机问世于1960'年代,坐标测量机工业迅速发展。最早的坐标测量机是一个仅仅配备XYZ三轴数显的三维设备。' h# y2 p$ v% d! q

& E! u2 i5 q& j  r* W* k8 |The first CMM Devices were probably introduced by the Italian company DEA (Digital Electronic Automation Spa) which introduced a Portal Frame CMM with Hard Probe
4 A7 ~" Q# o% Z第一台坐标测量机设备可能是由意大利DEA公司发明的门式结构并配置硬测头的测量机。
; e& Q: U8 o) W6 FFerranti Metrology from Scotland introduced its Cantilever CMM with D R O and Fixed Probes.  Ferranti (now International Metrology Systems or IMS ) probably introduced the first DCC CMM (Direct Computer Assist) while DEA claim to have introduced the first CNC CMM.
  Z7 w. ]; j. A苏格兰Ferranti计量公司发明了悬臂测量机,配置数显设备和硬测头。Ferranti(现在的IMS公司)可能发明了第一台DCC测量机,而DEA发明了第一台CNC测量机。
/ k4 m- _& l# W1 V
/ B# R* y7 }6 [  TLK Tool, also from the UK have long claimed to produce the first Bridge CMM that has become the standard configuration for CMM Machines in past years. Cantilever CMM, Bridge CMM, Gantry CMM, Horizontal Arm CMM, Portal CMM, Moving Table CMM, Fixed Bridge CMM and Articulated Arm CMM have all become other common configurations for CMMs.
, K+ S9 v- P8 b9 ^, }3 Y" k0 a来自英国的LK公司宣称产生了第一台桥式测量机,并在过去的数年中成为测量机的标准结构。悬臂测量机,桥式测量机,龙门测量机,水平臂测量机,门式测量机,活动平台测量机,固定桥式测量机和关节臂测量机也已成为其他常见的测量机结构。
+ H2 v! b2 X0 M$ c+ U& s3 i' d- @/ N) z$ L0 P5 Q( h  y

( o- J0 M% ^+ {" Y1 C7 D/ kThe C.M.M. industry today produces over 6000 CMMs annually; C.M.M's come either as a Manual CMM where the CMM Operator manually guides the ManualCMM around the part to undertake CMM Inspection or as a CNC CMM where the CMM is driven automatically from the CMM Part Program.7 k, z7 M$ k' a5 m# [" N0 ~1 U* k
" k$ _1 z1 h3 V7 ]7 j
如今,坐标测量机工业每年生产6000台测量机,坐标测量机有手动方式和自动方式两种工作方式:手动方式是操作员手动牵引测量机,在零件工作表面采点;自动方式是坐标测量机由测量机程序控制,完成测量机自动检测。
$ ~, e% G9 G# R! b, u& k+ y  ~' \1 D7 t8 u

1 G7 R4 S* @/ Y9 A9 K/ |6 v1 \# TThe largest proliferation of CMM Companies have come from the UK.
+ S) `  r2 H* h& u) D测量机最大的发展来自英国的测量机公司。" M- g1 B- x* i4 C/ u( W
Ferranti Metrology started the UK CMM Industry and licensed their technology to Bendix Corporation in the U.S after a short period where Bendix acted as CMM Sales Agents in the US for the Ferranti CMM. Bendix CMM became the dominant CMM Supplier with its Cordax CMM during the 60's and 70' later becoming known as the Sheffield CMM or Sheffield Company. The Cordax CMM was primarily a Cantilever Style Manual CMM with Hard Probes migrating to Touch Probes from Renishaw as the technology became available. DCC CMMs from Cordax and Sheffield also became popular as computers entered the field of CMM Metrology." I$ p, [, @+ G8 Q; J# W
0 |$ Y. R/ g: F6 ^! ]! D/ }, p
Ferranti计量公司开创了英国的坐标测量机工业,作为Ferranti计量公司的坐标测量机代理商,美国的邦迪克斯公司得到授权,开始生产坐标测量机。邦迪克斯坐标测量机处于六七十年代统治地位,并最终发展成为今天的谢菲尔德测量机公司。邦迪克斯坐标测量机最初只生产配置硬测头的手动悬臂测量机,慢慢演变成可配置雷尼绍触发测头。当计算机应用于测量机工业后,邦迪克斯公司和谢菲尔德公司开始生产DCC坐标测量机。) z1 g: e2 d7 P& {
& U0 {* W! u9 f8 I6 V) l/ Q
IMS machines include the Impact CMM, Merlin CMM, and the Umpire CMM a flexible shop-floor gage.
2 c  D, {# D# x- F* g) I, ?9 U$ ~" u1 HLK CMMs are the G80 CMM, G90 CMM, G80C CMM, G90C CMM and use LK DMIS or Cameo CMM software.
8 B6 D% g8 M6 L' ]  [. T! m4 Q! c7 r
Other UK CMM Manufacturers have included W & A Metrology, Status Metrology, Eley & Warren, LK Tool, Notsa, Vickers Maxicheck, Kemco, Disc GB and International Metrology Systems or IMS.
4 w$ P) z; p' Q" f
, f* A: H/ l& n2 K; W0 y- d; YAs part of the local industry consolidation Notsa was acquired by Vickers Maxicheck, which was subsequently taken over by Ferranti Metrology. 3 C1 R& O$ [" e5 d+ S

( M" V- ?# [% S, U8 G8 p& W; ULK CMM known for a while as LK Tool and now known, as L.K. Metrology was a spin off from Notsa while Kemco and Eley Metrology were started by ex LK employees.
9 f# }" ~+ S& T) P+ k
# Z2 K0 _! ]/ J" J7 z其他英国坐标测量机厂家包括:
: @" V3 Z% |5 j作为一个地方工业的合并,Notsa被Vickers Maxicheck并购,而随后被Ferranti接管。# s: E0 }% \; o
LK来自Notsa的一个事业部,而Kemco和Eley由LK的离职人员成立。
. Y0 j0 C/ [/ F# ]+ D( t% ~# C5 @) J+ k& k  {# D. _0 E
Italian CMM Companies have included D.E.A., Poli, Coord3, and Prima. " r7 d6 q4 Y0 `! X" p
Prima Industries were focused on Shopfloor CMMs and the CMM Gage and were the first to recognize Flexible Metrology as the future of Shopfloor Gaging, they were acquired by DEA in the early 90's who also purchased the Renault CMM Company from France. DEA are one of the most famous CMM Brands and DEA CMM's can be found in most countries of the world; its brands of CMM include the DEA Omicron CMM, DEA IOTA CMM, DEA Epsilon CMM, DEA Beta CMM, DEA Delta CMM, DEA Gamma CMM, DEA Swift CMM, DEA Omega CMM, DEA Bravo CMM and DEA Lambda CMM. DEA are famous for having produced the largest Gantry Coordinate Measuring Machines ever built.# ~; J- t: v: r$ o0 ]5 F

5 ~  X  I! |7 t7 R1 G1 Q8 H( P意大利坐标测量机公司包括DEA,Poli,Coord3和Prima.( z% `! E/ a6 i- G  h
Prima侧重于车间级坐标测量机,90年代初被DEA公司并购。DEA同时并购了法国雷诺测量机公司。DEA是世界著名测量机品牌,DEA测量机畅销到世界各地。DEA以生产世界最大龙门测量机而闻名。
8 l% E9 g& g: p- M$ ?1 i* R8 U. l5 b" H+ h# N# _
# }% S2 T' @) H5 i4 \  |, t9 L
French Coordinate Measuring Machine companies have included Renault CMM whose CMMs were marketed in the US by Federal CMM along side their own CMM's that originated with Boice, CMA who have recently changed their name from MFO after a merger with Tri-ax and Tri-Measure who specialized in Ceramic Structure CMM's. French CMM Software includes Prelude Inspect; now part of Matra and Metrologic the developers of Metrolog II metrology software.
  a. X/ e5 K- d4 v5 J0 P7 ~) K  {  N. b$ u0 J* y0 L$ C9 B; m) G
法国测量机公司包括雷诺测量机公司,测量机在美国通过测量机联盟,起源于Boice,CMA,由MFO与Tri-ax 和 Tri-Measure合并后易名而得,专业于陶瓷机构测量机。法国测量机软件包括Prelude Inspect。部分Matra 和 Metrologic开发人员开发了Metrolog II
5 ]3 a* j! ^8 C0 b/ x) Q( [8 m! r" J0 [/ _  {3 M% v

0 T  K/ H/ I0 Z% d, L1 RGerman Coordinate-Measuring-Machine companies include the industry leading Zeiss CMM who is the largest along with Wenzel, Mora, and Steifflmeyer, the latter three are all famous for Horizontal CMM's.
2 ~9 I2 @+ Z6 b, Q# M4 {7 AWenzel is the fastest growing CMM company in Europe and the largest Renishaw Probe customer. 7 z: o. v1 ~* k1 w) r& |4 t& @7 S% S
Carl Zeiss CMM produces the High Accuracy CMM with Scanning Probes while most other CMM brands use the Renishaw Touch Probe. Zeiss CMM names include Zeiss Prismo Vast CMM, Zeiss WMM CMM, Zeiss UMC CMM, Zeiss UC CMM, Zeiss UPMC CMM, Zeiss Eclipse CMM, Contura CMM, Vista CMM. The Zeiss Horizontal Arm CMM are named Zeiss Carmet CMM, Zeiss SMC CMM and Zeiss SMM CMM. Zeiss Probes are the Vast Probe, HSS Probe Head, RDS/RST, Zeiss also manufacture the manual CMM called ScanMax which uses ScanWare Software. Zeiss offer the Calypso CMM Software as well as Holos CMM Software, and have developed CMM-OS to allow 3rd party Metrology Software to be interfaced to Zeiss CMMs. The Zeiss Vast CMM system has dominated the automotive power train application over past years.
3 ^& q9 s' e( e) v& L0 K! p& M6 P+ z. i( |/ g. h- A2 i$ C' p; L7 v! T
One other German CMM manufacturer is Leitz, (now named The Wezlar CMM) which has always specialized in the Ultra High Accuracy CMM and was acquired by Brown and Sharpe in the early 90's. ( [& q/ D% t; d5 N4 H+ g- F
. e, ]+ L$ K& m3 y2 m
德国坐标测量机公司包括测量机工业领先者蔡司公司,以及温泽,马尔和Steifflmeyer。后三者以生产水平臂测量机著称。蔡司公司后来并购了Steifflmeyer。; ]+ _/ J9 @1 w6 k* ?2 t/ m$ Y- P
温泽是欧洲发展最为迅速的测量机公司,而且是雷尼绍公司最大的客户。
% K' I6 ?, y) ^- ]* D+ _1 c卡尔蔡司测量机生产高精度测量机,配置扫描测头,而其他测量机品牌使用雷尼绍触发测头。蔡司VAST测量机系统已经在汽车发动机行业领先了数十年。; P9 k5 Y* B4 J
另一家德国测量机厂家是莱兹Leitz,专业于生产高精密测量机,莱兹Leitz一直和蔡司Zeiss竞争,但由于实力悬殊(莱兹Leitz是家族企业,而蔡司Zeiss是基金会企业),1990's初被Brown and Sharpe并购。以前的Leitz的家族企业演变成今天的莱卡Leica7 M6 p% b6 p+ V9 Q7 m! p

6 Q$ ^9 I4 ^2 i9 F3 T( x2 R! u4 x  l! F) M+ |
Switzerland produced the SIP Company manufacturer of the SIP CMM another High Accuracy CMM. In addition Switzerland is the home of Metromec the first mainstream supplier of PC based Metrology Software, which became popular with most CMM Manufacturers in the mid 80's and CMM Users who started looking for User Friendly CMM Systems. Today Metromec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wenzel and is a main stream supplier of CAD CMM software.
; x5 Z, K' p/ J9 F/ N, |瑞典的SIP公司生产SIP高精度测量机。另外,瑞典是Metromec公司的总部,第一个PC机计量软件的主流供应商,1980年代中期在测量机生产厂家流行,用户友好测量机系统。今天,Metromec由温泽公司完全控股,是基于CAD系统的测量机软件主流供应商。1 E/ J6 C( P9 B1 E6 _/ f
( K4 g. O: v3 M$ b, b7 @
& B9 r/ @2 p; `; i- K
Sweden only has one Coordinate Measuring Machine Supplier the C.E. Johansson Company known as CEJ or C.E.J. this company was merged with Ram Optical the Metrology Division of Newport in 2000 and recently was sold the Hexagon and became an integral part of the Hexagon Metrology Group.
! M2 N) }/ @2 G/ F# B9 q' n" a: d瑞士只有一个坐标测量机供应商,C.E. Johansson。该公司2000年被卖给Hexagon,成为Hexagon集团的主要成员' Q& ]4 F9 X# p8 {9 g( z

) O& t+ A( G' v) Z# G( b
8 g/ b. Y( ~, I+ u% m& eSpain has entered the CMM industry in recent years with the Trimek CMM.) V* P; E% @3 a  W

. _' h& a+ A1 z' _" r" ^  V西班牙只是最近几年才进入坐标测量机行业,主要是铁姆肯坐标测量机。
1 a9 ^8 s! Z8 z2 u7 F; d7 G. l9 {$ ]/ a
The United States has its own CMM Manufacturing Companies all producing CMM's. . a6 \8 K& m5 s# T2 Z+ M1 n8 }
Sheffield was the dominant name in the CMM Market with its Apollo RS CMM, Cordax CMM, Sheffield 1808 in Manual CMM and DCC CMM configurations. The latest Sheffield CMMs are the Discovery CMM and the Endeavor CMM. Sheffield became part of Giddings & Lewis in the late '80's and are now known as Sheffield Measurement. Its CMM-Software called Direct Inspect and Measure Max, are one of the most well known and its CMM Programming Language, is Sheffield FLB. CAD Path Software provides the CMM Programming capabilities using CAD data. Federal Products built CMM's for a few years and in addition marketed the Renault CMM. Today Brown & Sharpe (BNS) are the largest Coordinate Measuring Machine builder; Brown and Sharpe have acquired Leitz, and DEA in recent years in an effort to consolidate the CMM Industry. Brown and Sharp produce CMM-Products including the Xcel CMM, Microval CMM, Reflex CMM, Mistral CMM, Scirocco CMM, Global CMM, Gage 2000 CMM in addition to other Metrology Tools. BrownandSharpe CMM Software includes MM4, Avail, Tutor for Windows and PC DMIS. Wilcox and Associates are the developers of PCDMIS and were acquired recently by Hexagon who is also the new owners of BrownandSharp the exclusive supplier of PC-DMIS.
. @2 B) w4 z. R) B+ BOther domestic CMM Builders include Helmel, Taurus, Elm Systems, Resource Engineering, Starrett and a few small others. Starret have recently stopped development of its own CMM Software and now market the Metrolog II product under the name Apogee and the QC5000 CMM Software from Metronics.2 N5 C  H/ \' P4 U& B$ c

0 K+ y4 ~1 I' i% I; cWith the acquisition of Brown & Sharpe by Hexagon a new company was formed called Xygent who was the owner of Xact Measure a next generation CMM Software with full CAD capability with a special metrology focus on GD&T. This product represented a challenger to PC DMIS. XactMeasure has been taken off the market following the acquisition of Xygent by Hexagon Metrology., S4 [4 }9 T8 i# W1 z4 Y1 [
6 ~' _# b" a- y1 u- m: z
5 a9 r! P# [- z) M8 @
美国有自己的测量机生产公司。9 g3 D& W2 q; {% g
谢菲尔德Sheffield在测量机行业市场上有统治地位。1980年代末谢菲尔德成为Giddings & Lewis的一部分。Federal 生产了几年测量机,并市场运作雷诺测量机。如今,Brown & Sharpe是美国最大的坐标测量机厂家。Brown & Sharpe并购了Leitz,DEA努力巩固测量机业,近来Wilcox,谢菲尔德Sheffield也被Brown & Sharpe并购。9 t6 F% j( ?: s; T! x' h. r
其他测量机厂家包括Helmel, Taurus, Elm Systems, Resource Engineering, Starrett& o3 E; J0 s+ ?
Brown & Sharpe被Hexagon并购后,Xygent公司成立,开发了XactMeasure,下一代基于兼容CAD系统的测量机软件。该产品与PC-DMIS竞争。
, _. c! V3 M4 D* \2 O; N- @' s9 L8 [; @' |- r- ]% \* y* _

6 h' K, Z$ a: r8 B# ~: P7 m% W  H) B  z9 A  \2 Y
Japan has several Coordinate Measuring Machines builders including the world's largest Metrology Equipment manufacturer Mitutoyo also known as MTI who export their products to a global market. The Mitutoyo Bright CMM, Bright Apex CMM are probably the best selling CMM globally. Tokyo Semitsu licensed their original CMM Technology from Ferranti, and Tokyo Boeki is a producer of Arm CMM's. Mitutoyo over the years used nomenclature for their CMM's like FN Series. BHN Series, BN Series with the BHN504, BHN706 and BHN715 being among the most popular. Mitutoyo CMMs and Mitutoyo CMM were built mechanically accurate until the launch of the Bright CMM.3 I, \9 N9 ?% z( d
日本有几个测量机生产厂家,包括世界最大的计量设备生产厂家三丰。东京精密最初从Ferranti得到授权,生产测量机,现在,东京精密和蔡司联手,在日本国内与三丰竞争。6 d8 G( A$ m2 Q

- B6 K. {# v6 s! y  K0 M
4 u; e" l4 ~& [0 f1 l4 n. hKorea has one CMM Manufacturer called Dukin CMM Company. - G& C3 J5 L& w# v; G5 R& r! Q- q8 a
韩国有一个测量机厂家,德仁。同时,德仁在中国山东济南建厂。/ F0 {0 N% U1 `- e

U( v. J. ~3 M/ J! R( C* w0 E8 r2 y海克斯康06年贴,资料比较老了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-15 18:10:31 | 显示全部楼层
现在国产的三坐标精度、质量、稳定性都很好,完全可以取代进口。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-15 19:25:10 | 显示全部楼层
长见识了,国产的也不错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-16 12:57:36 | 显示全部楼层
路过 了解一下.................
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-18 15:44:50 | 显示全部楼层
很好啊  了解一下CMM的历史
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-19 21:17:20 | 显示全部楼层
张兄,多谢分享啊!!!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-4-20 00:38:35 | 显示全部楼层
希望用自己国家的好不好,不要把钱送给别人了,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-5-10 16:28:49 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 吟啸徐行 于 2010-5-10 16:50 编辑 2 [0 {+ k* t+ A, J
: ?- j# f5 D4 ^0 {- `+ K$ K  t
接下来看谁写中国三坐标历史了,
2 t- A  s% e$ P0 ~
$ }4 ?! H0 Y: v, X9 z/ x* R3 U百度贴吧里面转过来的,不负责内容真实性,不打口水战。- |5 J- Z' }# u# e
------  q# J3 O& ^- Z% @
前面看了一些帖子讲国产三坐标质量的问题,尽量客观得说下我认识下的国内三坐标.
* o& J# |. a) G% R4 x- Y" l9 u9 f* e# V7 q3 m+ ~* I: p" x
因为本身的技术和材料工艺电控系统落后于国外,所以国内的三坐标精度和稳定性肯定是要比国外的测量机要差. 5 n0 R8 T& _* \
但是一个产品的购买,性价比是考虑的关键., q/ j5 F) y# M- P. S8 T" m; i

/ {4 c6 [+ O& R% R/ d国外的机器精度确实很高,但是从本身价格年检软件升级售后服务 各项的费用都不低. 0 ?1 q) q% _- [
能满足使用要求的情况下,选择一个国产的三坐标测量机是挺合适的选择. ' {: ^1 o" Q( k% K: p7 w4 @
如果对精度要求非常高或者说钱很多,买个蔡司的机器是很不错的.5 l# G% T  q9 ^, p

V, Z6 {, @8 w$ T7 u8 E" R国内的机器,历史上大多从 303所爱德华前哨所分出来的人成立的公司在做.
5 F+ ]: D- q1 o& q1 k每个公司注重的方面不同,机器精度大多在同一个层次上,有略好一些的. ; \3 N/ H0 W0 j
303的机器运动比较慢,但是精度很好,他的人员水平大概是这个行业里总体最高的.
# p8 k; [) v* I! [( `, ^9 G% [麦科的机器和售后都是很注意的,感觉是可以长期稳定发展的,但是市场有点单一. & |4 |. ^& N  c( t. i; D7 ]( x7 ^0 Y
FD的市场铺得很开,但是因为有次技术人员断层,对公司发展有一定影响. 1 x! l! b6 s* k, g. B! w6 [2 E
雷顿是继承前哨的发展比较正统的,公司规模也相对较大,就是有点家族企业的感觉.
: t# G; G" Y, k. k3 L0 L思瑞的市场做的很好,算是在国内三坐标公司发展最为成功的,然后被海收购了.
: b; O+ Q1 m5 h4 B0 Q力德是从爱德华分出来的企业,机器自己研发,精度是国内算不错的,人员水平也比较高,资金也不错,一个很均衡的企业. ' C( n  |* b/ |  e* K
还有很多国内的三坐标生产商,因为不了解就不评论了.
' ?6 I: k0 f6 ]1 |: E' P4 `7 F
国外的机器,精度和稳定性最好的是蔡司,德国人严谨的做事风格,在做精密仪器上的优势无可替代.
" v9 c* _8 {# C$ q7 W海克斯康收购的莱滋,蔡司,Wenzel  是目前国外精度最好的三坐标机器生产商业,三个无例外都是德国企业.  a! I$ C: ~5 q6 v4 s6 N/ h# `2 H
" ~. k8 E: ]$ |' L) W
海克斯康因为收购的机器太多,实在搞不清楚它的几个机型的精度如何,印象里只记住了 莱资的精度很好.
5 G/ G! D! Q; U, Q: T5 [3 F9 |2 d# g) v" w8 `% \7 W& b
COORD3和ARCO被METRIS收购后,也不知道情况如何. - M% U  V4 @9 _; _3 d0 t
明天三丰的机器就可以在海外市场销售了,那时候三坐标的市场情况估计又会有大的变化了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-5-10 16:32:31 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 吟啸徐行 于 2010-5-10 16:54 编辑 # c( c0 n2 D* T) m& j; x
希望用自己国家的好不好,不要把钱送给别人了,
" A( a5 i! Z2 t" ELE20618334 发表于 2010-4-20 00:38
3 |3 k1 g6 p7 J( @* f* z4 w8 B+ v

; z1 J9 O8 K3 ]3 u) N# k) C三坐标是机械配套的,不是直接面对市场的. c. c+ a4 C8 t1 B1 A8 @3 N
如果中国制造的产品能占领市场,换掉三坐标那是轻轻松松的事情。问题是中国整体制造业还不行啊
9 S1 @' M) P- ]! P: ^& l7 l9 T# X- P( U  i6 _
如果想用国产的三坐标,以后买最终产品就记住买国产的就行了。群体事件是可以改变一些事情的。5 m1 [$ B* L) v
想用国产三坐标,先问自己一句,你用的电脑是那家的?用的手机是那家的?如果想买车,买那家的
3 t, I8 l1 {- {. \
如果你买美国苹果的手机和电脑,黑莓,诺基亚手机等 买德国大众的车,还有大奔啊,奥迪啊,标致啊,宝马啊,就不要提上面的话* `% ?$ m$ w" o3 G& q) i

6 ^$ w* |5 T- s

/ r2 O, j' v1 ?# Q---------------------+ F1 u1 x3 @  U8 p+ Y
对于老板来说,想接日本单,就要买三丰的,想接德国企业的单,就要买蔡司的,想要接国企或者美国的,就要买海克斯康的机器,- h4 r' U9 j6 p* Y
这个是现实决定的,没办法!& G( h7 f2 Q8 U! D

9 U1 `0 l# V! y4 a8 L, v, s等哪天国内企业往外发单的时候,国产三坐标的春天就来了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-5-10 16:34:21 | 显示全部楼层
现在国产的三坐标精度、质量、稳定性都很好,完全可以取代进口。
$ p- g5 W- y6 [6 _8 t2 Cmixin0756 发表于 2010-4-15 18:10
- {+ E+ L4 z) V: }! H: b0 {

; v' M* D* t7 S8 p& k  ~简单从技术上来说如此,至少够用了# T3 m$ @/ ]7 |+ Z% N1 q, j
, [5 L5 q7 f9 J5 A4 I# d& u% a4 }
但市场从来不是技术单方面决定的,这个受国家整体实力影像
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|机械社区 ( 京ICP备10217105号-1,京ICP证050210号,浙公网安备33038202004372号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 15:06 , Processed in 0.063036 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.