发表于 2015-8-19 21:19:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
abaqus被dassault收购后,改名为simulia。simulia分为以下几种产品
- h, H1 _! e% H" s: M/ w" u
  • 单机版的,名称不变,还是abaqus,现在已经到了abaqus 6.14-4.$ o8 _+ V/ l" H: Y/ v" W! p
  • 云版的,由3D experience® 平台提供技术支持。% b' e! o4 c1 X5 L: R- G% ~5 m
    - B3 J3 W8 K) T$ v  H) i: q( z

$ i0 S5 p7 i; c# ]% Z文中使用solidworks建模,simulia分析仿真
    6 D& q/ y+ F! r" e7 g$ }! G 2.jpg + ?6 Z# K5 G. T( v% ~6 R0 x
    We are in the dog days of summer here in New England and when the heat gets oppressive the only one place to be, out on the water.  I grew up near the French Mediterranean coast so sun and water are a home from home for me and now that I live in Rhode Island water everywhere. This year my wife got me this nice large canoe for my birthday, so the entire family can go on water borne adventures, including our two daughters, ages 6 and 9.- f+ V6 t+ I! U6 z. g
    Being a responsible (and fun…) parent, I make my daughters wear life jackets when canoeing, and one day while paddling I was thinking on how much trust we put in products every day.  I trust those life jackets to protect my girls.  You might think, how is this related to SOLIDWORKS and design? Good question… Well, I realized that in order to keep my daughters safe, the key component of these life jackets are the buckle clips that keep the jacket securely fitted. These buckle clips are made of plastic, they need to be easily and securely inserted but be secure enough to not open when pulled on- s! j6 y* R9 W" y. ^! m" H
    救生衣的安全扣夹和重要性% S5 A) ^- B+ Q( g
    1.jpg ; p; G8 c% q$ }: k
    It so happens that Nick, one of my English coworkers (yes the French and English can get along!), was working on a clip buckle design and I suggested that we use simulation to help guide the design process.  Now if you are a simulation guy you might know that the analysis of a clip buckle design involves the simulation of a snap through behavior which is not simple to simulate as it involves contact with large deformation and spring back which is a combination of highly non-linear effects.  In addition, the plastic material of the clip buckle has a nonlinear load deflection response! P/ Y( X8 d% _* E% [" Q
    此次分析的难度,大变形非线性载荷 挠度响应。! e6 [4 |: Y' q3 W1 O

Y3 k8 }; z% N/ m) @Nick was using his favorite CAD tool, SOLIDWORKS, to design the clip buckle.  We could have used SOLIDWORKS Simulation to solve this problem but I was keen to see how the new SIMULIA apps on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform would cope with this challenging problem.. J! Q/ E: F4 K7 I' D; I+ t& Z
    The 3DEXPERIENCE apps use a cloud based data storage infrastructure, so Nick’s first step was to save his SOLIDWORKS models where I could get them.  This was done from within SOLIDWORKS, no need for any file transfer tools.  Security is an important part of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, not just any one can access your designs; you have to be invited to the shared location first.  So I fired up my new SIMULIA app (Structural Analysis Engineer) and opened Nick SOLIDWORKS designs.
    ) e: i0 j2 j5 z用solidworks建模,本来可以用solidworks simulation分析的,不过这回想玩个新的。使用基于3dexperience平台折simulia来应对这一具有挑战性的问题。
    7 j6 T5 r9 }" i该3DEXPERIENCE应用程序使用一个基于云的数据存储基础架构,这可以从SOLIDWORKS的插件直接上传到云中,不需要任何第三方文件传输工具来完成。安全是3DEXPERIENCE平台的重要组成部分,不是任何人可以访问您的设计数据。
    2 S  w  r! P/ q " y. x7 c6 i3 b' s% s; @5 Y, z* u
    The new SIMULIA apps deliver the power of Abaqus, the best non-linear FEA solver on the market, with a refined user interface that allows designers to tackle challenging problems with ease.  With Structural Analysis Engineer it a snap to hold the buckle and push the clip in after setting up the plastic material and component contact conditions.  After a few minutes to model the problem and a few minutes to solve it… voila!
    # k: h3 F6 C- Y  L. ?# F& @. O新的应用程序SIMULIA Abaqus所传达出来的,市场上最好的非线性有限元求解器,具有精致的用户界面,为设计人员解决具有挑战性的问题提供方便。随着结构分析工程师能够轻松地握住带扣,推动设立的塑料材料和部件接触条件后的剪辑。几分钟后进行建模,并在几分钟来解决它...瞧!
    4 z1 q; I3 E1 D( P6 a& R. c 4.png
    ! m7 y% k. n* ]5 B8 v; K
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-23 13:30:18 | 显示全部楼层
看看,涨涨见识
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-9-1 18:54:33 | 显示全部楼层
学习了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|机械社区 ( 京ICP备10217105号-1,京ICP证050210号,浙公网安备33038202004372号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 21:10 , Processed in 0.069196 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.