注册会员

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 3465|回复: 3

反复强调软件,只是说明你压根不牛逼

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-28 17:29:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
因为之前什么都不懂,又喜好装大爷,在西莫有限元论坛上问别人1+1等于几,这个论坛讨软件非常多,有好心人提醒我,第一次问1+1说明你什么都不懂,第二次问1+1说明你根本不想学,第三次问1+1,说明你该转行了这三个句话俺一直都记着,. h* ?% _$ I' I8 w7 b, {8 o
俺比较好奇,这个职位,为什么丝毫不提软件?- c+ D3 N; ~* u/ |$ J
http://jobs-boeing.com/cn/china/defense-operation-integrated-and-support-engineering/jobid2640803-i-manufacturing-modeling-&-simulation-technology-manager-jobs6 i! k0 X+ `2 a% H
( {* @8 f6 X0 k0 s, v
4 G. e! }& S- m2 f1 N$ C

点评

软件只是一个工具而已,只是一个知识的表达方式  发表于 2012-8-28 19:01

评分

参与人数 1威望 +1 收起 理由
everfree + 1 热心助人,专业精湛!

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-28 19:21:13 | 显示全部楼层
I Manufacturing Modeling & Simulation Technology Managerapply   v0 Q" n  E1 G0 O8 _0 X  P% h- l  w
Requisition Number! H# T# R; h4 m' p5 ^
12-1016675
: i! Y: c; \; ^7 l! a
! i3 w) C) D. M9 C$ |, P& J: RLocation 7 F9 @5 A; r6 D6 Z. {
Beijing, China
3 U$ g: x' h5 V' J
& Y4 T2 W. U6 U, Q2 qSecurity Clearance Required?
' b4 n( T: X; o3 MNo Security Clearance Required
5 `4 ~- R' w6 e8 q7 G3 s1 Q' `( ]$ D
about security clearance definitions. D8 i& Q# _+ h! R/ k
' H& Q8 S% E+ e# z
Position Description/ `3 m& d) J. e; ~
' p4 ^! p  J) c6 }' Y3 L
Position will support the implementation of all SCM&O programs in China and other programs under the organization of Supplier Chain Management and Operations China.
! ~' j' K: ^3 f/ BSupport the daily operation of All SCM&O programs that ensures resources availability of support functions for multiple tasks.
+ K$ L  A! C, G, M" ]; SJob description:
6 [6 U' E# P) E9 kPosition will support the implementation of the Manufacturing Innovation Center (MIC) located in Beijing China. Responsibilities will include the integration management of multiple work transfers through the MIC while ensuring modeling and simulation resource availability. Leads and oversees the development and deployment of modeling and simulation tools and processes. Support the alignment of BCA industrial engagement strategy for China with the SCM&O China strategy and to achieve market success and productivity objectives.
* E9 Q' \$ f3 c% H9 vProvide manufacturing modeling and simulation engineering expertise to advance production technologies and supports long-term vision of the MIC and within the manufacturing engineering and scientific communities. Advances manufacturing processes and links Supplier Management China work placement strategy to production definition and development. Authors engineering principles, theories, advanced technologies and concepts. Influences standards, application, tools and processes related to producibility assessment, dimensional management and use of producibility methodologies of future and current work packages. Develops, documents and communicates producibility best practices. Develops and recommends solutions to complex problems. Develops advanced mfg solutions and conducts independent research that results in continuous improvement or business opportunities. Consults industries throughout China, on progressive mfg principles and technologies. Analyze and understand latest developments and trends of China's aviation industry. Serve as the conduit between the various subject matter experts and Boeing China on issues pertaining to modeling and simulation in China.! l$ A0 x" I( @- y
, g4 V# h9 x6 m1 V/ B- N
4 S0 q  x# v9 {+ c! E2 ]
- s5 Z5 M) l9 h+ q2 Z

7 ?! H" N9 n( w( Z# f6 ]: L! M1 s. H1 v$ v. y3 Z
Competencies
1 m1 j, e' N& {  _& Q1 ~; d% K( t1 K! D! P. @5 j  R6 Z5 P
Communication Consistently and proactively clarifies purpose and importance; stresses major points; follows a logical sequence. Widely recognized as an enterprise wide expert in consistently keeping the audience thoroughly engaged through use of techniques such as analogies, illustrations, humor, an appealing style, body language, and voice inflection. Consistently frames even the most advanced and complex messages in line with audience experience, background, and expectations; uses terms, examples, and analogies that are meaningful to the audience. Consistently and proactively seeks input from audience; checks understanding; presents message in different ways to enhance understanding. Uses syntax, pace, volume, diction, and mechanics appropriate to the media being used. Proactively attends to both direct and indirect messages from others; correctly interprets messages and responds appropriately. Regularly mentors and advises fellow senior team leaders on effective communication techniques.
' j; x5 T& {# [; ^* o9 N( ?5 d1 d
" U4 t( i8 O4 x( H$ @! U

! k: r% J' l) E) r0 e7 ]9 m3 W6 v0 R  l8 E
Competencies
/ n" K( H2 G  iCross Functional Partnerships Analyzes the organization, potential external partners, and own area to identify key relationships that should be initiated or improved to further the attainment of organizational goal. Exchanges information with fellow senior team leaders, team leaders, senior managers and internal employees to clarify partnership benefits and potential problems; collaboratively determines the scope and expectations of the partnership so that both areas' needs can be met. Collaboratively determines courses of action to realize mutual goals; facilitates agreement on each partner's responsibilities and needed support; places higher priority on organization's goals than on own area's goals; anticipates effects of own area's actions and decisions on partners; influences fellow senior team leaders, team leaders, senior managers throughout the organization and in partner organizations to support partnership objectives. Implements effective means for monitoring and evaluating the partnership process and the attainment of mutual goals.2 h8 G  H7 x4 Q
# h6 O% E! h: t& Y9 O# t0 b. `
, ?# V# {1 m. M/ o
, l( \$ N1 R3 g3 L9 T: }

8 d, ?& z$ O& r4 x; q/ D3 G& KCompetencies # ~. p3 f2 [: ^( z. c, e3 l8 `
Coaching/Teaching Consistently and proactively clarifies expected behaviors, knowledge, and level of proficiency by seeking and giving information and checking for understanding. Viewed as an enterprise wide role model in providing instruction, positive models, and opportunities for observation in order to help other senior team leaders, managers, internal employees, and customers develop skills; encourages questions to ensure understanding. Consistently and proactively gives timely, appropriate feedback on performance; reinforces efforts and progress. Viewed as an enterprise wide role model in establishing good interpersonal relationships by helping fellow senior team leaders, team leaders, senior managers, internal employees, and customers feel valued, appreciated, and included in discussions.7 M$ \: r% B( O8 _

% o6 @" h8 l' J- r/ o: n
( K6 \8 w8 G  _- x3 M% F. `1 H% p
5 [; B" |2 v; `' @! ^0 Q
$ p, V" h- D/ \5 z8 i$ BCompetencies 2 Z  C) ^# L1 H& P
Collaboration Functions as an enterprise role model in working effectively and cooperatively with other fellow senior team leaders, executives, senior managers and internal employees; establishes and maintains good working relationships by actively involving fellow team leaders and senior managers and helping them feel valued, appreciated, and included in discussions. Places higher priority on team and organization goals than on own goals. Provides assistance and/or through leadership to fellow senior team leaders, team leaders, senior managers and internal employees when doing so would benefit the organization.
( ?5 Q( {0 D" A, U% a4 v9 ]" m
5 ?0 x  w) [. H; K
% T, |% g) H0 p) g3 D; A( B& F' s
- k- u- n- N% _# h+ G* T- P
Competencies
$ g1 D( \% X$ Z7 ^Systems Thinking Provides industry recognized expertise in evaluating job tasks and processes related to program/project objective(s); identifies non-value-added components and barriers. Expertly formulates complex change strategies; adeptly involves others to evaluate options for change and encourage buy-in. In a consulting role to executive leadership, makes appropriate changes to job/role structures and processes by assigning accountability, communicating effectively, focusing on new skill development, and integrating with related systems or processes. Guides others to use accurate measurement systems to monitor the implementation.) |; \  W! W) M5 {; n3 y* T

) t2 M4 n/ ^6 T' V1 ?/ N# I/ Q: F) C/ G. O

7 f$ v$ u/ g% O3 P6 u
/ O4 m6 M, H6 W6 [0 @Basic Qualifications For Consideration5 r/ K% F0 `! {' g2 {
$ E% ^) b+ Z" D6 W6 E$ {5 z
Are you eligible to work in China? ( H! j7 ?% ~) {, F; x0 W& f
# g) r5 \& U0 a3 h" Y, A

- Y3 F. T  B2 S. L( W4 ]& g: y# G6 Z5 E. T0 F

; Z  a- L; G/ R8 V  ?2 w9 FTypical Education/Experience
- q# q+ [, d: f+ w, v4 E# v" V) K# ~; t- V/ I7 U$ `1 N6 v; g
Bachelor's and 8 or more years' experience, Master's with 6 or more years' experience or PhD with 5 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. Required to be Fluent in Mandarin and English.
& N% v( z9 j' k
+ p- f  [  q% ]$ C$ O3 C5 a) X  l, M; t! h4 a5 A% u

+ s, [* \) G/ D0 v6 h/ r- }
! m/ t5 W* X! w* y3 o  L% R$ l- h
( \. T- L! E0 @0 {& pOther Job related information/ d$ j" s8 `! S9 h) t+ d2 t* B

( V" m6 o/ t% W' s9 a/ [2 bThis requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not on Boeing US-based payroll. One time relocation will be provided for in-country moves only. ; F7 T! A- H0 s7 \: c5 V7 j/ L4 a

" I- Y3 h/ n0 _================这个,谁给翻译一下?感觉赶上GRE考题了。
4 T' m  r& _* ^3 k
* _6 ~+ f- }' q7 X7 a* f9 A3 Z

点评

扫街社友,肯定没有问题,相信他!  发表于 2012-8-28 19:40
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-28 20:01:43 | 显示全部楼层
Provide manufacturing modeling and simulation engineering expertise to advance production technologies and supports long-term vision of the MIC and within the manufacturing engineering and scientific communities.
" U; i3 [' ?% r6 K' D$ X8 T4 W4 O/ |& F' [! P" D2 V  z7 e
==========看这句,要求进行建模和模拟,还是要会软件才行。只是人家没要求啥画图软件、办公软件,说明是要求设计能力,而不是画图能力。另,MIC是啥?

点评

汗啊!不光是老眼昏花,还头昏脑胀啊!  发表于 2012-8-28 20:38
文中就有的东西,大侠怎么这么不仔细啊  发表于 2012-8-28 20:25
谢啦!  发表于 2012-8-28 20:22
manufacturing innovation center  发表于 2012-8-28 20:18
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-8-28 20:47:54 | 显示全部楼层
洋文,看不懂
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|机械社区 ( 京ICP备10217105号-1,京ICP证050210号,浙公网安备33038202004372号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 08:49 , Processed in 0.062951 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.