寂静天花板 发表于 2015-3-29 19:27:58

solidworks家具设计案例:影音台

The main challenge I faced with this project was to ensure the unit would not fall over when the top is fully extended therefore using SOLIDWORKS Simulation I was able to work out how much, if any, of the unit top would deform when fully extended and analyse if the centre of mass would need adjustment. Rather than reinventing the wheel I was able to download standard drawer slides from a 3D library which imported into the SOLIDWORKS Assembly to check the fit using off the shelf components.
这个项目的挑战是确保影音台的顶部完全拉伸出来时,不会倾翻。所以使用solidworks simulation计算变形量。而且可以从3D库中拖拉出合适的抽屉滑轨导入到solidworks装配体中进行验证。

As part of the design brief I wanted the shelves to be adjustable in order to allow media equipment such as a Freeview/satellite box and more importantly a Sonos Play 5 to be able to fit within the unit, with the help of SOLIDWORKS I was able to check the fit of the components when assembled.
作为外观设计的一部分,作者需要在影音台下面旋转低音炮音箱,和一个多媒体卫星信号转换器,在solidworks的帮助下,作者可以检查零件和组装。

I consulted Andy Fitzgerald, a freelance Cabinet Maker & Furniture Designer, who advised me on a couple of design tweaks which made it more cost effective and simplistic to build and operate – the benefits of using SOLIDWORKS meant I could do this quickly and easily without building any prototypes, saving time and money. We agreed a design and Andy bought it to life, manufacturing the table primarily in fibreboard and solid maple sprayed white with polyurethane lacquer to a satin finish.
作者咨询了一个橱柜制造商,在其帮助下,终于打造出了这个影音台,材质为纤维板,并用白色聚氨酯漆来磨光。
下面是影音台在房间的布置

fucheng92 发表于 2015-3-29 21:44:03

楼主真屌······················

mrplplplpl 发表于 2015-3-30 08:23:46

谢谢楼主的翻译, 学习了:victory:

739046455 发表于 2015-3-30 09:04:16

感谢楼主介绍啊

13月 发表于 2015-3-30 09:40:21

领教了。

单片机出错 发表于 2015-3-30 09:46:52

用simulation关键是材质的参数。有这个数据比较好检验

湖北的旱鸭子 发表于 2015-3-30 13:36:22

谁有没有教程呢?

0048 发表于 2015-3-31 10:36:28

solidoworks的simulation完全是傻瓜式的,看软件自带教程即可

寂静天花板 发表于 2015-4-2 22:10:51

有人问到教程,家具设计较之机械设计而言,简单多了,因为没有公差要求,而且尺寸单位是厘米,在家具设计中,颜色与花纹是重要的,而相对运动则基本不考虑。所以用solidworks作家具,一般不先用装配体,而在零件环境下使用多实体作先期效果图,这样便于修改,一旦定方案了,则由多实体零件变装配体,为什么要变装配体呢,因为要出BOM表,作下料汇总,还有生产图。
solidworks家具设计演示:
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XOTIzMzkzMzg4/v.swf

寂静天花板 发表于 2015-4-6 08:21:21

It's probably true to say that when you think of SolidWorks 3D CAD software you think of mechanical design of pumps, valves, machinery, processing products, conveyor belts etc. You don't always associate it with the design of furniture, display stands, shop fittings and other fixtures and fittings. But G-Plan Upholstery, Ercol Furniture, Athena Kitchens and Howdens Joinery are all examples of companies using SolidWorks to design their products. SolidWorks Professional for Woodworking adds significant benefits when designing your products in 3D. Here is what just three of our customers say about using SolidWorks for furniture design: "Easier product visualisation, improved component and assembly accuracy, ability to identify and use similar/modular components, reduced design and build time." G-Plan Upholstery "The key benefits for our clients are: easy and precise design review/sign off; superior build quality; dramatic build-time reductions, on-time completion and tight budget controls." Panaloc "As a result of using SolidWorks Zoeftig can now run and change design ideas very quickly. We are capable of producing three designs in the time it took to produce one." Zoeftig Come along and see for yourself just why these companies have chosen SoldiWorks and how it will benefit you too

当提到solidworks时,一般只会想到机械设计,不会联想到家具设计,装修设计,店铺展示设计。不过,G-Plan Upholstery, Ercol Furniture, Athena Kitchens and Howdens Joinery 这三家却是应用solidworks作家具设计的。solidworks的专业木工设计带来了明显的好处,,G-Plan Upholstery说“solidworks带来了更简单的产品可视化,提高了部件和装配精度,能够识别和使用类似/模块化组件,降低了设计和建造时间” Panaloc“作为使用SolidWorks 现在可以运行并更改设计思想非常快的结果。

页: [1] 2 3
查看完整版本: solidworks家具设计案例:影音台