chase_1987 发表于 2013-3-10 16:41:47

Make friends who will communicate with me in English

Hello everyone:
      My name is CHASE.I'm a Design Engineer who has been working in a construction equipment company for nearly 3 years since I graduated from university. This company makes excavators and loaders.   And recently My job is sheet metal design.
       As you know, English is becoming more and more important these days.For us Mechanical engineers, If we want to get a good salary, I think the fastest way is to work for a foreign company. And to work for a foreign company, we must be good at English. Not only written, but also oral.
       So I want to find someone who will communicate with me in English. We can communicate by written English first. Then some time later, we may speak to each other in oral English.
      If you are interested in learning English in this way,leave your message here.
      By the way, I'm a male born in 1987.^_^

2266998 发表于 2013-3-10 17:02:32

小哥们儿了,年纪很轻,说说你现在刚开始的新工作是什么感觉,好玩吗,

假如你真是英语国家的,用GOOGLE把中文翻一下,用英文回答了,

1085985 发表于 2013-3-10 17:09:01

嘿嘿,交个朋友呗,,
我学机械的,但我喜欢英语

逍遥处士 发表于 2013-3-10 17:13:42

Hello guy, newbie, talk about the new fuck job, funny?
haha...

海鹏.G 发表于 2013-3-10 17:14:01

人大太犬 发表于 2013-3-10 17:51:56

Interesting,there is a men who wants to practice English skill with us。

fmdd 发表于 2013-3-10 17:52:05

很不错啊,加油

他说他在做挖掘机和装载机等工程机械,目前主要做钣金设计,想去外企工作,赚更多的银子,所以要学英语

你要是female就更好了,哈哈

加油,你一定会成功的,一年后给卡特投简历,无往而不胜啊

changkongceyi 发表于 2013-3-10 17:58:06

A male who was born in 1988 guess that is a good idea.I'm translating the ISO 10262-1998,the document is something about excavator for a friend of mine who is working in Xuzhou.

の小南灬 发表于 2013-3-10 18:47:05

chase_1987 发表于 2013-3-10 20:08:42

2266998 发表于 2013-3-10 17:02 static/image/common/back.gif
小哥们儿了,年纪很轻,说说你现在刚开始的新工作是什么感觉,好玩吗,

假如你真是英语国家的,用GOOGLE ...

Thanks for your attention.I graduated in 2010.7 and then I joined a Korean company which is among the world top 500. I have to admit that I was attracted by the fame of this company. After I had worked for nearly a year, I began to doubt my choice. Did I make the right decision? This company was not very good as I thought it should be. I felt that I had learned nothing in this company. I was asked to do anything that I was not supposed to do: Scanning, printing and delivering the 2D drawings from design center to the factory (it covers a distance of about 4 to 5 kilometers), my team leader wanted me to do anything but let me learn something that's really useful. Should I waste my time here? Later I found this forum, actually I have learned a lot from this place. I usually visit the part of "人才职场". Some fellows suggested that one should work in the first company for at least 5 years. If you learn nothing, that's your own problem, not the company's.       Then I decided to stay here (one reason is that I have nowhere to go since I don’t have enough experience). Now, I think I have made the right choice. There’s still a lot for me to learn in this company. Hydraulics, Welding, Steel structure design, Engine. I haven’t known enough about these aspects. To tell you the truth, I have experienced many kinds of work including Welded structure design (Excavator’s upper and lower frame), Hydraulic cylinder design, Cowl design (Excavator and Loader). Though I have drawn countless 2D drawings, I’m still a beginner. I still have a long way to go. That’s why I am still working for this firm now. But I know I will not stay here forever. I have to prepare for my next station. It’s my goal to work in a European or American company. So I come here, looking for someone who shares the same goal with me.
       If anyone who wants to practise English with me. Try to send Email to me. But pay attention that it should be in English. ^_^
      My Email :   chase.wu2012@gmail.com
页: [1] 2 3 4
查看完整版本: Make friends who will communicate with me in English